Complaint Review: Elavon

• Updated: Mon, December 19, 2011

• Reported By: Autographdawg64 — Hiram Georgia United States of America
Elavon
Knoxville, Tennessee United States of America

Elavon Credit Card Processing Company Rips Off Millions with Bogus Fees Knoxville, Tennessee

Elavon, one of the biggest creidt card processing companies just banked millions in stolen money, by charging all of their costumers a $59.00 for enhancements to their MerchantConnect online statement and reporting site. I spoke to a Elavon SRS Specialist, Mischka was her name. She told me of this enhanced "MerchantConnect SRS (Settlement Reconcilliation Service) was added to assist us in our settlement reconciliation. What a crock. I don't even use their web site, so the enhncement means nothing to me. I already get a paper statement every month, which they charge me $10.00 for. Their web site says they have a million custumers. If they charged them all, they just banked $59,000,000.00 in one day. What a bunch of theives. Basically they wanted my money and they took it without my consent or knowledge. I hope somewhere, someway, someone has the guts to make a stand for all of the people that just got ripped off by this company. Hey Elavon, life has a way of getting even better watch out. If I'm lucky, maybe I'll get to see it. Sweet dreams crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elavon/Knoxville-Tennessee-37920/Elavon-Credit-Card-Processing-Company-Rips-Off-Millions-with-Bogus-Fees-Knoxville-Tenne-811445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elavon