Complaint Review: ELDORADO FURNITURE MIAMI

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: Eldorado Furniture Scam — Coral Springs Florida
ELDORADO FURNITURE MIAMI
4200 N.W. 167th Street Miami, Florida USA

ELDORADO FURNITURE MIAMI - www.eldoradofurniture.com WARNING FRAUD ALERT - BAIT AND SWITCH SCAM - BEWARE Miami Florida

Warning Eldorado Furniture Miami sells defective furniture on the interent & does not stand behind the product.

I ordered a $4000 Leather power recliner sectional from Eldorado Furniture Miami, upon delivery we noticed one of the sectional pieces did not fit with the others, the mounting bracets were about 3 inches off cenrer compared to the other ones, so I called customer service and they agreed to bring me a new piece the nex day, well the next day comes and no one shows up??  So I call again, they siad sorry we are out of stock and will bring new piece when they are back in stock??  SO 3 weeks later they show up at 9:41pm on a Saturday evening to drop off the replacement piece, and to mine and the delivery guys suprise the supposed new piece was in worse shape then the orignal and the the delivery guy said sorry they will bring a new one the next day???  4 days later they show up at 8:27pm with the second attampt at a replacement. [continued below]....

.......  And guess what??  it was the worst one of all...  The delivery guy and sat there in disbelief...  He took the piece back and said call cuatomer service...  So I did and ask them to please pick up the defective couch and I will choose a new one..  They said OK but now the couch is used and I have to pay a 35% return fee!!!  I asked to the customer service person if he banged his head or was drunk??  I paid $4000 for a NEW couch and was delivered a piece of shit, then 2 attempts to rectify the issue failed and because they failed and took 3 weeks to try to fix the issue so this is my fault??  WOW these peope are bad news...

So I called my bank and charged back the $4000 on my card, then they respond saying they are not responsible because I checked the paper saying the the delivery was acceptable, the delivery and the guys were great, the second hand defective poorly made China furniture is the issue here, but what they did not realize is I'm a retired private investigator and have the knowledge and means to make lots of noise and shed as much negative light on these fraudsters as possible..  They claim to be a family business, I tell you what, there grand farther would turn over in his grave if he saw how is pathetic underlings have ruined the family name by selling defective China bullshit furniture at super high prices, then send you shit and try to stick you with it...

We have also filed reports today with the Florida dept. of financial servises and the attorney general. as well bought the domain  eldorado furniture scam .com    will have the site up this week with detailed pictures of the defective couch and copies of there pathetic responces via email.

I give my fellow consumers fair warning to stay the hell away from these fraudsters..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ELDORADO-FURNITURE-MIAMI/Miami-Florida-33054/ELDORADO-FURNITURE-MIAMI-wwweldoradofurniturecom-WARNING-FRAUD-ALERT-BAIT-AND-SWITC-1134018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ELDORADO FURNITURE MIAMI