Complaint Review: Eldorado Resorts Grandview Las Vegas

• Updated: Thu, February 20, 2014

• Reported By: Ripped Off — St Petersburg Florida
Eldorado Resorts Grandview Las Vegas
8229 44th Avenue West - Suite J Muilteo, Washington USA

Eldorado Resorts Grandview Las Vegas Vacation Village Resorts Misleading, dishonest, high pressure, never any help, and unable to book anything. Muilteo Washington

*Author of original report: Addition to original report

They rope you in with a free meal and statements of no obligation.  Then they feed you and begin the high pressure tactics and when one doesn't work, they go to the next, then get the big guys to join in.  They find every reason why you should purchase and then have you sign a paper stating that your earnings are much more than they really are.  You can't help but feel obligated, they just fed you.  We kept telling them that we would have no use for something like this as we work camp all around the United States.  They they bring in the family and you could have these vacations with them.  Then they offer you two free weeks vacation in a one, two, three or four bedroom unit for only $199 a month.  Good deal, right?  Wrong.  There are no four bedroom units let alone a three bedroom unit. RCI is a joke and the people that work there are stupid and uneducated..  We couldn't book just one night when we were told we could do so.  We couldn't even book a week.  The point system is a joke when you try to acumulate a good amount of points, they make you pay a little the first year to extend them, then the second year they charge you four times as much.  You pay your membership fees for RCI and don't get your magazines or updated catalogs.

Nothing with this timeshare is good unless you don't mind just having all the paper.  I have tried to get them to buy it back and of course, they will don't do that as they are busy selling even more timeshares.  I have told the mortgage company that we cannot continue to pay for this and they tell me that it will hurt my credit as it will foreclose and that will be a scar on our credit.  I asked why there is not report of us paying our payments two weeks early and paying our maintenance fee early.  They could not answer that.  We were told we could accumulate enough points to go to Australia and could continue to accumulate points.  We were not told that we can only accululate points for three  years.  This entire timeshare thing is a bust and dishonest through and through.  The people that handled our sale are no long employed by them.  Imagine that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eldorado-Resorts-Grandview-Las-Vegas/Muilteo-Washington-98275/Eldorado-Resorts-Grandview-Las-Vegas-Vacation-Village-Resorts-Misleading-dishonest-high-1125172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eldorado Resorts Grandview Las Vegas

Addition to original report

AUTHOR: Ripped Off - ()

I wanted to add that we are seniors and don't have a lot of money.  We had a little savings and the sales person accompanied my husband to our RV to get the cash to pay the down payment with, while the others kept me entertained at the Grandview where they did their sales pitch.  I had just suffered a broken shoulder and was in excruciating pain but they didn't want me to leave with my husband, probably for fear that we would not come back. I told them that we were work campers and lived on our Social Security and my husband's military retirement.