Complaint Review: ELDORADO RESORTS,GRANDVIEW RESORT

• Submitted: Tue, August 04, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, August 04, 2009

• Reported By:PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania
ELDORADO RESORTS,GRANDVIEW RESORT
2150 W. Jo Ae Avenue Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

ELDORADO RESORTS,GRANDVIEW RESORT RIPPED OF BY LYING AND DECEPTIVE SALES PEOPLE Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: I'm with you

I am writing this letter to complain about how I was lied to and decieved into buying a time share at Grandview Resort. These sales people tell you anything they can to sell these shares. One example is that your bonus weeks can be used at any time anywhere,that is a huge lie. Second lie is that if you use your week from Grandview resort at another choice you have to pay out another $189.00. The sales person that we talked to said that if we choose to use our week elsewhere there would be no other charges. I am looking for as many people that feel that they were ripped off like me, I would like to file a class action suit against these lairs and deceptive crooks. Give me a call at 4123815452, I think we could win all our monies back and stop this type thief by deception to any other visitor to Las Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!

Daves
PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2009 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ELDORADO-RESORTSGRANDVIEW-RESORT/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89183/ELDORADO-RESORTSGRANDVIEW-RESORT-RIPPED-OF-BY-LYING-AND-DECEPTIVE-SALES-PEOPLE-Las-Vegas-476295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ELDORADO RESORTS,GRANDVIEW RESORT

I'm with you

AUTHOR: Ben - ()

If your still intereseted in getting a class action lawsuite I'm with you. We have gone through everything you stated and I think their is a lot more people who have been douped by this company I also have proof of them making my girlfriend sign my last name as hers even though we werent married. I think its time to the the word around and take the trash out.