Complaint Review: eleanor coutts

• Reported By: eleanor — hale Michigan United States of America
eleanor coutts
P. O. Box 193 hale, Michigan United States of America

eleanor coutts taking all of my IRS money hale, Michigan

I am an individual that has worked and supported my husband for the past 16 years. We have been married for the past 10 years. The friend of the court in Genesee county are trying to take my hard earned money. Every year that my husband and i have been married i have filed an injured spouse release form with my income taxes. This is the first time that they are trying to get my Federal Income Taxes i haven't said anything for my State taxes because they never went after my IRS taxes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2011 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eleanor-coutts/hale-Michigan-48739/eleanor-coutts-taking-all-of-my-IRS-money-hale-Michigan-785708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eleanor coutts