Complaint Review: Electric Beach Tanning

• Reported By: disgustedcustomer — Akron Ohio
Electric Beach Tanning
Merriman Road Akron, Ohio USA

Electric Beach Tanning Jason Terry Ripped off also Akron Ohio

I wish I had read this other listing regarding Electric Beach Tanning owned by Jason Terry.  I was a customer here and experienced the same issue.  Ripped off, money taken, and endless pressure and games.  Many times in the salon customers were there complaining and he also said "some customers you just cant make happy", he always had an excuse and blamed the customer.  I should have learned from what they were saying.  He pressures customers to sign a contract and then demands money for services not provided, even when the contract has EXPIRED.  He talks about his customers and even raves that his salon provides the best tan, he used me one day to sale a package and told the customer to look how tan his customer was from using his beds, unknown to them I just got home from the beach.  I did not find the tanning here to be all that, I went somewhere else and found a much better tan immediately.  I was taken for many months of tanning that I did not receive.  This guy is a bully, threatening, intimidating, and capable of anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Electric-Beach-Tanning/Akron-Ohio-44333/Electric-Beach-Tanning-Jason-Terry-Ripped-off-also-Akron-Ohio-1103976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Electric Beach Tanning