Complaint Review: electrical district 3

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: SDaggett — Maricopa Arizona
electrical district 3
19756 N John Wayne Pkwy Maricopa AZ 85139 Maricopa, Arizona USA

electrical district 3 ED3 Turned off and forced to pay reconnect fee ON MY DUE DATE Maricopa Arizona

I just moved to Maricopa city and began service last month. My account was past due 10 days, They shut me off. I paid same day , the full balance and 50 reconnect,  to be reconnected.

They shut me off 2 days later ON MY DUE DATE for the following month and said I had to pay another 50.00 to turn on even tho I was due that day and paid 5 mins after they shut me off.

When I called to complain they said there was nothing they could do.

Since when are u disconnected the day you are due?!?! Welcome to Maricopa I guess. It s not bad enough your bill is 400.00 a month but if  you don t pay the day prior to your due date and "your a new account" they shut u off... Even being 9 months pregnant and 115 degrees outside... This company is the most ridiculous company I've ever dealt with .. They have no customer service, they have no compassion... they are aware they hold the power and they are not afraid to use it. Thank GOD I had the money on my due date to pay the full 400 + the reconnect or Myself, my unborn child and my daughter would have cooked in this 115 degree weather .... If I wasnt home (god forbid) My dogs would have died in the heat.

I can t believe the city has not stepped in to protect their residents.. Its no wonder people are leaving Maricopa

SHAME ON YOU ELECTRICAL DISTRICT No. 3 !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/electrical-district-3/Maricopa-Arizona-85138/electrical-district-3-ED3-Turned-off-and-forced-to-pay-reconnect-fee-ON-MY-DUE-DATE-Maric-1068094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on electrical district 3