Complaint Review: Electronic Adventure - New Remotes

• Submitted: Mon, April 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, August 22, 2011

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Electronic Adventure - New Remotes
12914 Dupont Circle Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Electronic Adventure - New Remotes Internet Scammers.. Tampa Florida

*Consumer Comment: Great Experience with www.electronicadventure.com

This company is running an internet scam across the country.

On April 19th, 2009 I ordered a Mitsubishi TV remote - Part # MITSUBISHI 290P106010 for $29.95 + 7.95 for shipping. What I received was a very cheap plastic looking remote control that will not work. In fact I do not even think it is a remote control. If you look inside the battery compartment you cannot see any electronic components.

If you search on this company and address you will find several complaints about the scam they are running. There are also numerous BBB complaints. In addition when you search on the address numerous websites appear.

So far I have filed with the FTC, Florida Attorney General, BBB complaint and filed a report with the local news. I have contacted the Tampa Police to file a police report. I still need to contact VISA and my bank.

Why can these people just earn their money like everybody else and quit being such low lifes....

Tired of these Scammers
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2009 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Electronic-Adventure-New-Remotes/Tampa-Florida-33626/Electronic-Adventure-New-Remotes-Internet-Scammers-Tampa-Florida-447019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Electronic Adventure - New Remotes

Great Experience with www.electronicadventure.com

AUTHOR: Deb Beechum - (United States of America)

My grandmother is 72 years old and lives in Arizona. She told me she was having a very hard time finding a replacement remote control for her Haier TV set. I told her to try local electronic stores for a universal  remote. She told me she tried several, but none of them worked. I told her that I could do what I could do. , I went on line, typed in her information, and a website www.electronicadventure.com  was the first one I saw.  I called them and placed my order. Within a week my grandmother had her remote in her hand. She called me all excited. The entire experience was handled professionally. I would highly recommend their service.

Deb Beechum