Complaint Review: electronicadventure.us

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: TiredofScammers —
12914 Dupont Circle Tampa, Florida United States of America

electronicadventure.us Electronic Adventure, Charlie Waters ,customer service director, earemotes@yahoo.com, sales@electronicadventure.us Scam, Scammer, Scammed - Send a Samsung remote BN59-00599A knockoff Tampa, Florida

Electronic Adventure tv remote control scam

My wife accidentally dropped my Samsung BN59-00599A tv remote control. I sat with her, searched the internet, and eventually came across the Electronic Adventure (electronicadventure.us) remote television control website.

We matched our tv remote control by model number (Samsung BN59-00599A) and by picture (they included one on the website). The Samsung BN59-00599A was $29.95 and Electronic Adventure charged an additional $7.95 for shipping.

A few days passed and we received a cheap knockoff with what looked like a generic cover letter explaining that OUR tv remote was not available - I was upset! I quickly called their Tampa, Florida location but they were already closed. [continued below]....
..... I then read over their website terms and it stated they had a no-hassle, 100% money back guarantee. Of course, reading further I realized that they charged for shipping to return any items; that includes ITEMS THAT YOU DIDN'T ORDER - There is their scam. They don't bother telling you that your itme is out of stock (truly I doubt they ever stocked it), they then stick you with a product that you didn't order, and when you decide to return it, they stick you with the cost of shipping + the HASSLE of having to package it all up, get an RMA number, and go to the post office. Does that sound like a hassle free, 100% money back guarantee?

My opinion is that you think twice about doing business with Electronic Adventure. The scam that they have going on is inexcusable. They may do as they did with me and send you a cheaper Samsung BN59-00599A knock off of the tv remote that you really wanted. They should be sued for pulling these kinds of scams on people!

My cover letter was stamped CHARLIE WATERS (Customer Service Director).

Here is the accompanying scam cover letter for my Samsung BN59-00599A tv remote control from Electronic Adventure http://i.imgur.com/EU9d7QH.jpg

Note: the above is my experience with their company. Everything stated above is from MY experience and this is MY opinion. Research research research before doing business with them or with anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/electronicadventureus/Tampa-Florida-33626/electronicadventureus-Electronic-Adventure-Charlie-Waters-customer-service-director-e-1045642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on electronicadventure.us