Complaint Review: electronics-trading

• Submitted: Sat, January 12, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 12, 2013

• Reported By: ashleyrodriguez2014 — Georgia United States of America
electronics-trading

electronics-trading john xia the took 300 hundred usd from me. a FAKE!! they told me to send it to this info via western union Here is the western union information of us: First name: MINGFANG Last name: HE City: SHENZHEN Country, Internet

the took 300 hundred usd from me. a FAKE!! they told me to send it to this info via western union Here is the western union information of us: First name: MINGFANG Last name: HE City: SHENZHEN Country: CHINA john xia is a fake!!!! electronics-trading@hotmail.com DO NOT FALL FOR HIS TRICK HE IS A SCAM ARTIST he gave us fake ems tracking info too.. he made it seem real but it was not!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/electronics-trading/internet/electronics-trading-john-xia-the-took-300-hundred-usd-from-me-a-FAKE-they-told-me-to-se-995655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on electronics-trading