Complaint Review: electronics8881@hotmail.com

• Updated: Mon, February 17, 2014

• Reported By: Tlk — Harwick Pennsylvania
electronics8881@hotmail.com
Internet China

electronics8881@hotmail.com yanmin5599were4711@hotmail.com, Wang guangzhou, Guangdong Province guangzhou Ordered top of line GPS unit. Got an old dirty silver dollar. guangzhou china Internet

I ordered a top of the line gps unit and thought I was getting a great deal on it. I was not even aware that the company I was buying from was outside the USA. Not until I reviewed the PayPal transaction and it said: The reciepent of this payment is Non-US and Unverified.

I kept checking my account on his website and all it ever said was: preparing order. If I clicked on the actual order number I got a bunch of mumbo jumbo java script error. I knew at that point I had been scammed. So I waited for the package to arrive. It did come 20 days later. The website said if it has been 14 days and you have not got package to contact them.

It comes by registered mail and I wasn't home so I had to go to post office. I asked for my package expecting a large box that would contain my gps unit. I got a small 4x6 inch envelope that had the proper tracking number on it. What I got was a 1888 Morgan Silver Dollar worth approximately 20 US dollars. [continued below]....

..... Shipping was free and the cost of the gps unti I purchased was $35.00.

I paid through PayPal so I opened a claim right away. My shipping was free but now PayPal wants me to pay to return this dirty old coin to this scammer and they say they won't reinburse me until I provide them with a tracking number and he actually has the returned item in his possesion. I should be given full reinbursement and not have to pay to ship it back but I am sending it back. I just went an purchased the unit I actually ordered from this scammer. It cost me $300.00. I should have known it was too good to be true.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 02:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/electronics8881hotmailcom/internet/electronics8881hotmailcom-yanmin5599were4711hotmailcom-Wang-guangzhou-Guangdong-Pro-1124079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on electronics8881@hotmail.com