Complaint Review: electronicscafe

• Reported By: Derrek — Mississauga Ontario Canada
electronicscafe
7318 Victor Mendon Rd Victor, New York United States of America

electronicscafe Stall tactics, no refund on returned products Victor, New York

On Jan 2, 2013 I emailed Electronicscafe asking what kind of hard drive does the laptop use? Is it a 2.5 Sata?  I was informed that it was Sata. I paid via MC and the laptop was delivered on Jan 8, 2013.

The laptop was in an odd shape box for a laptop.  The box was very square with laptop placed in a diagonal, not flat.  I noticed right away the laptop was not the same as I ordered and returned the same day.

I informed Electronicscafe of the return and they nicely responded via email they would give me full refund including the extra return shipping.

Since the time of return it has been an absolute nightmare to get my refund.

Ive scanned invoice and emailed 3 times. The
last time was on Jan 23, 2013 and received a response from Electronicscafe not
sure if you got my email. but i read the receipt and will be crediting your
account tomorrow. best/tim  on Jan
24,2013.  Still havent received it.

I have been promised numerous times I would be receiving my refund and up until now have not.  Ive sent a email every day since Jan 23, 2013, notifying and asking when I would receive it without getting a response.

Electronicscafe has promised numerous times via email theyre refunding my account and it never comes through.

Either customer service is lacking or this company is a complete fraud.

Be aware when purchasing computer equipment from Electronicscafe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/electronicscafe/Victor-New-York-14564/electronicscafe-Stall-tactics-no-refund-on-returned-products-Victor-New-York-1006752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on electronicscafe