Complaint Review: elecworker......YanPing Li

• Reported By: z 10 Blackberry — Missouri City Texas
elecworker......YanPing Li
Internet China

elecworker......YanPing Li Liars, Thieves, UN HONEST SCAMM China Internet

In March of 2013 through Craiglist I came across this company and they were promoting electric item from China ,

after visting there website I saw a z10 Blackberry I wanted and I chatted with their online personel to find out the process I was instructed to Western Union 250 dollars for the purchase of the item.

After I sent the money and they recieved I was told that my items would come in 4 days. after waiting 4 days and no item i contacted and they said I owed custom frees of 115

Which I paid and afterwards they said that the items were not working and had to be sent back to the manufactures for replacement.

After a week of waiting on that they said that items were back at customs And that I would have to wait anther week after everytime I try to contact them via the website personel they will not reply.

These people are scammers becareful I have learned through this experineces do not western union money to any one unless you know them and if a company then use paypal or a simular source which I requested to do with these people but they would not accept.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/elecworkerYanPing-Li/internet/elecworkerYanPing-Li-Liars-Thieves-UN-HONEST-SCAMM-China-Internet-1057946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on elecworker......YanPing Li