Complaint Review: elenasmodels.com - Elena Petrova

• Submitted: Tue, July 01, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 28, 2011

• Reported By:Vancouver British Columbia
elenasmodels.com - Elena Petrova
Suite 407/51 Robina Town Centre Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Elena Petrova Elena Petrova and her ElenasModels.com rip me off Los Angeles California

*Consumer Comment: Elena's models is huge scam!

*Consumer Comment: Thanks for Exposing Elena Petrova

I want to address this letter for everyone who has an interest in finding their loved ones through internet date agencies and so on. I cant tell you about all of them, but www.elenasmodels.com and www.womanrussia.com are well known for everyone today.
Last Friday, I sign up for one of this sites (www.elenasmodels.com) services, and who may guess what I have discovered. Next day I checked my visa account statement and noticed that instead regular Premimum Membership price which is $149 (for six month) I was charged for $499 which is Deluxe Premium. I clearly remember that I checked exactly premium membership in the option. Today (Monday) I tried to contact them by phones they provide but got no response from any of them. Plus activation code they provide appears to be inactive. Next day after registration I start getting at least sixteen letters in my junk box from sites with adult contest. What seems very unusual to my e-mail.
I heard and read a lot about Elena Petrova -- www.elenasmodels.com and www.womanrussia.com . Some of them were good, some not. But always good words were dominated. Now I am sure that I was fooled. I am sure that all information provided on her website is pure and evil lie or how some people call it scam and fraud. I read some other comments and found that most of them almost identical. Her partners or people who working under supervising of Elena Petrova just criminals trying to make easy money from ours hard-working incomes.
I dont know what to do. I am not a poor person but $350 (the difference between these amounts) makes sense for everyone. I publish these letter in order to stop these unpunished crimes. LISTEN TO ME!!! DO NOT TRY TO PLAN YOUR FUTURE WITH WWW.ELENASMODELS.COM.

Michel
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2008 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/elenasmodelscom-Elena-Petrova/Los-Angeles-California-90064/Elena-Petrova-Elena-Petrova-and-her-ElenasModelscom-rip-me-off-Los-Angeles-California-346508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on elenasmodels.com - Elena Petrova

Elena's models is huge scam!

AUTHOR: smarternow - ()

My experience has been very similar to others here. This scam company has horrible customer service, fake women, and many others who are on the site but are not at all active. Also, one thing Elena does not tell you is that there are 10 times more men on the site than women, so good luck getting a response.

you will waste lots of time and money and end up with no sincere women. Elena and her customer service know about the scam women but will not remove them, contrary to their advertising.

dont waste your money on Elena's Models

Thanks for Exposing Elena Petrova

AUTHOR: The Truth Is Here - (USA)

Thank you for exposing Elena Petrova and her wicked and devious ways.  This useful information will go indeed a long, long way!