Complaint Review: elephant structures/ carolina carport

• Submitted: Tue, May 14, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: distress buyer — aiken South Carolina
elephant structures/ carolina carport
Internet USA

elephant structures/ carolina carport they told me my total price for coming back was 223.00 once they finish the work the finally charge was 510.00 Internet

I made my order through elephant structure for a carport.  I order by the picture which it said to do, however the structure wasn't tall enough for my truck.  enough though the picture had a suv and a car under the carport, unware of the standard size, I just order by the picture after the sale person told me I'll get that exact order like the picture.

I needed them to come back out to my home to lift the carport two feet because my truck would go underneath.  They told me I would have to pay for the extra two feet and I would have to pay for them to come back out.  Which I dispute about paying for them to come back out when I order by the picture and the picture clearly fitted a suv and a car.  So once we got the price straight on that they told me my total price was $223.00 never mentioning any labor charges.  So I assumed  that they were  coming back out to correct the work.

When they finally came out and finish the job I get the bill for $510.00.  I called elephant structure which switch me over to carolina carport that was my first time ever taking to them about anything.  They  revealed to me that (yeah) I was never told about the labor fees.  But I will have to pay because it nothing they can do.  So it's like I paid for another carport without the carport.  I could have lived with what I already had if I knew it was going to be that expensive.  Buyer beware don't let them take advantage of you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/elephant-structures-carolina-carport/internet/elephant-structures-carolina-carport-they-told-me-my-total-price-for-coming-back-was-223-1050921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on elephant structures/ carolina carport