Complaint Review: Elevate GF

• Reported By: Pico — Barrington Illinois
Elevate GF
14603 East Moncrieff Place #100 Aurora , Colorado USA

Elevate GF Beware of the Trial Offer! Aurora Colorado

*Consumer Comment: No catches, no "hooks", nowhere to be realistitcally fooled. I have done my homework.

*Author of original report: Detail offers

*Consumer Comment: Nonsense

*Consumer Comment: I was also a victim

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: See previous Comment

Beware of this company, the link to their site is usually thru a fitness or health magazine you have subscribed to, for me was Men's Health Magazine (I have since cancelled my subscription). The "product" is "reviewed" by their editor(s) and they state they had amazing success with the product, also there will be additional "testimonals" by other reader. The "free trial" is $4.95 for shipping and handling, not one word mentioned if you don't return the product after 14 days you will be charged $80! Total scam, I'm embarassed I fell for it..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elevate-GF/Aurora-Colorado-80011/Elevate-GF-Beware-of-the-Trial-Offer-Aurora-Colorado-1079985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elevate GF

AUTHOR: Raphael - ()

For your information, Pico, the offer conditions are explicit and readable enough for anyone who orders through the main Elevate GF website.

In spite of the fact that I placed my first order via customer service, I recently found some time to look through the order page myself to confirm the claims that many customers have made in regards to Elevate GF's terms and conditions. MY personal objective is to hope people take the time to look carefully through the paragraph on the leftmost part of the order-processing page. Everything is described in *full detail* and the company is not cheating anyone.

I don't think it helps prospective customers that there are a number of unjustified negative reviews and a larger number of rebuttals that state the truth about the trial offer multiple times simply because it may seem as though marketers that works for Elevate GF may attempt to undergo so-called damage control. As a genuine customer myself, I agree Elevate GF should extend their trial period (which they actually can do), but it is simply not just that the internet is riddled with people who have nothing better to do than spite the product because *they* believe it is nothing but a scam. Please read and do your homework before submitting unfair criticism, that's all.

Detail offers

AUTHOR: Pico - ()

The detail offer is in screaming sized font "Free pay only 4.95 for shipping and handling" then legal crap in the smallest font possible with the hook buried in it. Try putting the $87 charged once a month and see how many people will try your "Free Offer". The lowest of the low, you'll be out of business soon enough, but you'll change company names and start scamming people all over again. Like I said I felt foolish falling for such a ploy. My goal is to make sure no one else does.

Pico

Nonsense

AUTHOR: Raphael - ()

Clearly, the previous commenter did not read the terms. All it takes is a few minutes of time to actually comprehend to the letter what the trial entails. Otherwise, don't purchase the trial and simply call the customer care number. The company representatives definitely have more convenient means of purchasing the product for those who cannot commit to a trial, let alone make sense of clearly written "Terms and Conditions". Take my word or not, I'm an actual Elevate GF customer who really *enjoys* the product and its benefits. Those who claim it doesn't work, well...that's another story.

I was also a victim

AUTHOR: Agustin - ()

This is a scam. My bank is taking the providences. We do not need to send the product back. They need to cancel the charge otherwise we can report this to the police or hire a lawyer and issue them. They get customers saying the free trial, that you only pay the freight and then they charge the 87.47$ two weeks later. That's scam, illegal, malicious precedure, whatever a technical name a good lawyer or the police can give for their behaviour.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

See previous Comment

AUTHOR: Raphael - ()

I have written an extensive explanation of the terms and conditions the company clearly states to all consumers as a response to a complaint previous to this one. Bottom line, these people are not scammers. I am just a consumer trying to put some sense into people's skewed judgements about Elevate GF and the company backing the product up.