Complaint Review: elevon merchant services

• Updated: Tue, July 19, 2011

• Reported By: russ — United States of America
elevon merchant services
One Concourse Parkway, Suite 300 atlanta, Georgia United States of America

elevon merchant services elavon Fraud , bad customer service, bad policies, bad attitude atlanta, Georgia

Ive been running credit cards throug his merchant company 5 years with no problems. Hell I even let them rape me of credit card rates for the time being ...Well  here it is -they  recently debited my account $1500 without warning me telling me nothing! they caused $500 in overdraft charges . The employee  in loss prevention , they only one I can talk to, the only one that can do anything about anything about my account , kim baker does not care if your business just went down because of it either. I'm a hard working owner that works hard for his money, and you got crook companies like this that just dont give a f*ck. The employee " kim baker" told me thats just policy .....I said so its policy you can yank out a big sum of money , overdraft the account , and not do anything about it because you can and you want to? She simply replied, " its in the contract" I said wow and she could not explain clearly to me why this had happen, she kept giving me the run around on why it had to happen. She did not work with me at all on a better solution. They are now also delaying my credit card charges 1 -2 days , "YA MY HARD EARNED MONEY AND SALES" and says that this Is also policy. I would stay away from these guys if your looking for a merchant.....I dont care who they do merchant accounts with...I guess we are the small business  pee-ons they screw the money out of .There simple solution, answer to this  Its policy to make your business go down. I can't believe this happened to other people! wow ...... true story, Im the guy that doesn't believe in writing complaints if not needed but heck I think this was more than needed! Looks like we got another crook in " loss prevention" and her name is Kim Baker.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2011 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/elevon-merchant-services/atlanta-Georgia-/elevon-merchant-services-elavon-Fraud-bad-customer-service-bad-policies-bad-attitude-755444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on elevon merchant services