killing

Complaint Review: Elgordo - Loteria Primitiva - International Lotto Commission - Alberto Morales - Don Pedro Raul

• Submitted: Fri, July 13, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, July 13, 2007

• Reported By:Elign Minnesota
Avda. Paralelo N 76-78 Barcelona, Spain
  • Phone: 639-857-957
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Elgordo - Loteria Primitiva - International Lotto Commission - Alberto Morales - Don Pedro Raul I received a letter stating I'd won 785,510.00 Euros in a lottery I didn't enter! ripoff Barcelona Spain

I received a letter stating I'd won 785,510.00 Euros in a lottery I didn't enter. The letter stated I was selected through a computer ballot system/world telephone directory - we have an unlisted number. There were several "tells" that this was fraudulent i.e. the salutation on the letter was Attention: Beneficiary (if someone were to pay out that sum of money, the notification letter would be be to ME, it wouldn't be a form letter...); the letter was dated 2 days after the envelope was supposedly postmarked;the envelope was addressed with my first name but only my last initial; the payment processing form was not an original, it was copied on a copier that needed ink and alignment; the grammar in the letter was pitiful! if this was legit a skilled translator would have been used; and the biggest tell of all. the letter requested my bank account info so the money could be transferred to me. I sincerely hope no one falls for this scam!!

Diane
Elign, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2007 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elgordo-Loteria-Primitiva-International-Lotto-Commission-Alberto-Morales-Don-Pedro-Raul/Barcelona-08001/Elgordo-Loteria-Primitiva-International-Lotto-Commission-Alberto-Morales-Don-Pedro-260768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elgordo - Loteria Primitiva - International Lotto Commission - Alberto Morales - Don Pedro Raul