meat

• Reported By: LadySunBornToRunInArizona — Phoenix Arizona
Eli's Bar & Grill
7000 E. Shea Blvd. Scottsdale, Arizona USA

Eli's Bar & Grill Serves Alcohol to Minors Scottsdale Arizona

*General Comment: I see...

My sister, myself and our respective minor daughters attended a Cancer fund raiser at this establishment and after ordering my daughter a Shirley Temple, the waitress brought my 13 year old daughter Vodka?  My daughter took a drink of what was supposed to be 7up and Grenadine and choked, telling me that there was alcohol in it.  When I talked to the waitress and the Manager, they said it didn't happen.  I tasted it as well as another friend that attended for the fundraiser.  It was definately Vodka.  The establishment refused any responsibility for the error totally and didn't even offer an apology!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2013 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elis-Bar-Grill/Scottsdale-Arizona-85254/Elis-Bar-Grill-Serves-Alcohol-to-Minors-Scottsdale-Arizona-1089584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eli's Bar & Grill

#1 General Comment

I see...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

I see that you have multiple reports posted just today. This leads me to believe you are one of those consumers that nothing anyone will do can make you happy. First, EVERYONE is human. As such mistakes DO happen. You need to be a bit more forgiving while dealing with the world or the world will just decide they dont want to do business with you any longer. Ok so your at a BAR and they accidentally serve your daughter Vodka. Understandable if it wasnt caught. But it was and since they said it didnt happen you got a free drink at the cost of a soda. And dont sit there and say" its the principle". Thats just a passive aggressive way of saying because you got your nose in a twist. Mistakes happen and you need to be a bit more forgiving. By the way...when was it that you attained Divinity?? I would really like to know when it was that you obtained ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!!

Oh you didnt?!? Shock, AWE, AMAZEMENT. Now get over yourself and accept that NOBODYS PERFECT.