Complaint Review: elite business nation

• Updated: Sat, June 14, 2014

• Reported By: BERNARD — SACRMENTO California
elite business nation
Internet USA

elite business nation claims to teach and tutor/mentor your business pennsylvania ohio Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mohammed does not steal your leads!

*Consumer Comment: REFUNDS PLEASE

*Consumer Comment: Mohammed steals your leads

*Consumer Comment: Refunds speak louder than words

*Author of original report: response

*Author of original report: elite business nation complaint report

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: THis guy issimply not an entrepreneur.

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Elite Business Nation is a BLESSING!

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Elite Business Nation has been Amazing for Me!

*Consumer Comment: Elite Business Nation is a Amazing!

elite business nation claims to enroll you as a member and sells you websites cookie cutters) and suposedly trains ytou to grow your business my personal experience has been that they really want you to contiue to pay more for upgrades to the twenty thousand dollar level your first sell goes to your mentor /trainer you  have to pay all adverting costs to pay them for your first sell. expenses run about 50 to 75.00 dollars a month they tell you that the website they provide is onetime chg of ten dollars howevever  within the fierst sixty days they tell you that now that  onetime fee is now ten dollars per month you have no way of tracking sales other than what they tell you my personal experience is crtanly a negative experience and Im out about 5000.00 all told i WOULD AVISE THAT ANYONE CDNSIDERING THIS VENTURE   THINK LONG AND HARD BEFORE INVESTING ANY MONEY WITH THEM  THEY WANT YOU TO GO TO YOUR BANK AND  SEND THEM A CERTIFIED FUNDS INSTRUMENT WICH IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO GET BACK THIS IS WHY THEY WONT TAKE CREDIT CARDS BECAUSE YOU CAN CHALLENG THE CHARGE IF THINGS DONT WORK OUT FOR SIX MONTHS THIS SHOULD SOUND A RED FLAG FOR ANYONE CONSIDERING THY'RE BUSINESS MODEL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 12:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/elite-business-nation/internet/elite-business-nation-claims-to-teach-and-tutormentor-your-business-pennsylvania-ohio-In-1136841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on elite business nation

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mohammed does not steal your leads!

AUTHOR: Mohammed - ()

Hello! I have never stolen a single lead from anyone. This person who chose to remain nameless is spreading slander, defamation of character , and out right lies. If you go to my website you will see lots of testimonies of people who work with me, people whos leads i CLOSE, people who recommend me! I offer to call all your leads for you when you first join, this is how i train you.  This person who has filed this report, who is a liar, gave me her leads to call, which were only a handful, i told her that this is a numbers game and we need to talk to 100 serious people to close some deals.  She gave me 5 leads and expected me to close all of them! I ask the person posting this or anyone else to provide a shred of evidence that i have ever stolen anyones leads.

The reality is, I do the opposite. i SHOW people how to get red hot leads, then i call the leads for them, and then close the sales for THEM! I have been around for a long time and I have a very good reputation in the industry. Its not my fault when people put in zero effort, try calling 2 people within 1 week, and expect to get rich over night, lol. This is a real business with real results. You have to put in the effort. People leave other peoples teams just to join me, because of my honestly and closing skills! I can introduce you to those people! Shame on anyone who accuses someone of lies and has no proof, its wrong to slander an honest persons character. Thank you.

REFUNDS PLEASE

AUTHOR: Wiser - ()

A business person with integrity has no problems refunding money spent on the program.  Sheikh Mohammed obviously has no integrity.  He has yet to contact me to give me a complete refund even though I have asked him to refund me my money.

Mohammed steals your leads

AUTHOR: Wiser - ()

Yes, he will tell you how to spend money advertising drake sales jobs on craigslist, then when you get leads he will call them for you and give them his phone number to call him back, not you.  he will send them to his website to sign up, not yours.  That's how he helps.  That's how he helped himself grow to the level he's at now.  Do not trust this man

See also Karat Bars, MMM, millionaire marketing machine, elite business nation, Nadine Joy.

Refunds speak louder than words

AUTHOR: Wiser - ()

Offer 100% refunds to. Folks that want them so nobody feels they got ripped off.  All that trash you just spoke only said to me "we took your money, you finally figured it out, too bad now go away while we tell everybody it was your fault". It's not his fault, it's your fault, it's every sponsors fault for not making sure this guy, and everybody else who tried to be successful, succeeds.

Once you join youre on a swim or sink Regimen.

The bottom line is this, if you want to come into this business, come in at the $500.00 level, make sure you have about $6000.00 to spend on marketing (that's $2000.00 per month) because it will take that long before you will see your fist sale that comes to you.

Remember that the level you come in at is the same level you have to give to your sponsor. So if you come in at the $500.00 level and you sell a $500 "membership", that sale goes to your sponsor.

So if you get talked into coming in at a $3500.00 level but your first sale is only $500.00 then you still owe your sponsor $3000.00 and every sale that you get goes to them until you're paid up.  Only then do your sales start going to you.

But if you come in at $500 ( and that's the lowest level) then your first sale goes to them but every sale after that goes to you, if you can find enough gullable people to talk into joining that is.

Also, what the guy was saying about your "sponsor" talking to your prospects is true.  My sponsor is someone who commented on here and he couldn't close a single prospect of mine but he boasted about closing his prospects.  I'm wondering how many of his prospects were actually my prospects or one of his other minions prospects that he stole.  Seems we were all paying to do prospecting for him.

That's why it's so hard to be successful in this business, because there aren't that many gullible people around so if you find someone gullible enough to join and they find someone gullible enough to join, you take their guulable prospects and keep taking until your gullible prospect gets tired and walks away.  No worries though because now you have these gullible people who are now prospecting for you. That is until they get tired and walk away.

response

AUTHOR: John - ()

mohammed I did not say I did not get any sales I said that my trainers (plural) could not make a sale after several months of listening to pitches over and over again I only reported my personal experienc with these pople, the leads they sell you are absolutely horrible mr morrison is a greedy sot who it offends me to do business with him or anyone else in the ebn core, if you disagree they remove you from skyp room conversations, if i't's really our business how is it they reserve the right to arbitrarily add monthly costs, thats not my biz it's ebn's biz tim refuses to reveal he is working leasdfs that I payed for saying it's not my business who he works, this can only reveal underhanded business practic's of hiding information and can only be construed as suspicious at best it's not my intention to ruin someones dream it's only to report my personal experiences with ebn intelligent people make their own decisions based on informaion, by the way you guys like to beat up on people like poor bernard  from calif Im here and will defend my right to report negative experiences  im here come beat up on me we will gladly discuss anything on your agenda. john slaughter@bellsouth.net

elite business nation complaint report

AUTHOR: John - ()

This is a report of my personal experience with a group calling themselves the elite business natiion. I came across a complait from someone in california I think, I also seen where the poor guy was bombarded with how everything was his fault, this is a typical tactic  of eleite business nation they will bombard dissenters with it's their fault, it,s your business they begin by bringing you in by selling you the idea that you can work from home for two to four hours per day 3 or four days a week, (not true) after investing three thousand five hundred dollars the wat you to send themj this is called (skipping them to the bank)( huckster language) then you have to enroll in 800 link (with a monthly fee of course) (then phone prospector another monthly fee of course) then pay go daddy another fee of course then was was sold as a one time fee for web maintenance, well six weeks after ending my hard earned money they suddenly change that to another monthly fee of course and if you dissent their reponse is it's a no brainer good deal and if you refuse they promptly diss assemble your website for you they tell  you it's your business well if it's my business how do justify add on monthly charges I'm thinking geeze what's next' my business but they control your costs and apparently reserve the right to charge whatever down the road.   now comes the other three thousand five hundred dollars one up charge that apparently goes to your trainer, now your out seven thousand dollars, then they tell you you must assume all advertising costs till they get their other three thousand five hundred dollars, then they sell you leads to call, another two hundred dollars, and these leads are horrible a lot of the lead people have been contacted many, many times in the past and they keep requesting to removed from the call list,most people you contact are people are living pay check to pay check, or on dis-ability, or unemployed,or don't even have a compter,after two months or so my trainers (2) couldn't even make a sale, heck if they can't do it how do they expect other people to do it? the trainer constantly reminded that I owed another thre thousand five hundred dollars over and over again to the point that talking to him made me physically ill. think about it how many people total strangers can you call to give you thousands and thousands of dollars. think about it. now keep an eye on this report they will come out of the woodwork to attack me tell me it's all my fault you watch testimonials will fly be take them with an grain of salt and use yoiur common sense,which I faile to do and I'm out about six thousand dollars.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

THis guy issimply not an entrepreneur.

AUTHOR: Brandi - ()

I speak from experience, and have nothing to hide, this guy posting this acusation simply does not have the success mindframe.

Elite Business Nation has changed my life dramatically. Finding this businessmodelhas been such a blessing I will never go back to a typical JOB. I will say though, this is a business. Simple, businesses require advertizing.

Now go on and compare the cost to opening up your own franchise compared to this business in a boxand any real professional entrepreneur will understand the immense savings and even more so the pay lines.

One persons failure to thrive on this system is NOTHING compared the millions being made here. So those who are affected by this post I say to you, "Your not a fit for this opportunity"

Those who beleive in their possibilites and chose to thrive from these products, which are many many many and chose to make a difference in their life will see from this mans words, he has not professional background and no concept of entrepreneur mindset. He simply gave up right before the profit came, too bad for him. He cheated hisself.

On to the next, brushing off the negativity. Cause I am experienceing the blessing.

#8 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Elite Business Nation is a BLESSING!

AUTHOR: Coach Mohammed - ()

Hi, this is Coach Mohammed and I have been a part of Elite business nation since last summer.  I knew nothing about the home based business insustry.  The leaders in the organziation taught me everything I now know just like i was promised. I was trained by some of the best, just like they told me. Thanks to them I now do very well here and have one of the most successfull teams in this business. I started at the bottem at the bronze level and i organically moved up to the tp of the mountain. I am a leader and a top earner here. I have made large sums of money here becuase of this amazing system.

I am not sure what this gentleman is complaining about? Here is the thing, in any sales position where its 100% commission based, the top people always make alot of money, and the people at the bottem do not. Its not beucase of the system its because of the person themselves.  They are ither not motivated, or they do not follow the system, or theyare not consistant in marketing.  If someone fails in sales, its usually beucase of the lack of thier own efforts.

For the RIGHT person, a person who comes from success and knws how to market and sell, this is a PHENOMENAL system for someone to plug into and make 6 figures from home in thier pajamas!  Yes thier is a $10 monthly membership fee associated with being a member of this VIP organization. If you ask me its a value of a lifetime!  For that $10 a month, you get a fully funtional website that does all the selling for you, access to high end live training sessions every week, access to various tools to help you bring in new members, and access to a netowork of successfull business owners that will help talk to your prosepcts and answer all thier questions for them! Members of this community will hold your hand, coach, mentor and guide you to a 6 fiugre success.  You are given ALL the tools you need to success! All for only $10 a month?!? DEAL OF A LIFETIME.  SERIOUSLY.

This genetleman is complaining that he had to pay for marketing for HIS business. Of course you do! We explain that to you before you join, we explain EVERYTHING to you before ou join! We provide you with full training on the BEST ways to market this business. We show you free ways to market and paid ways to market, old school and new school.  ITS YOUR BUSINESS. Your in business FOR yourself, but your not going to be BY YOURSELF. We are with you every step of the way.

Bernard, I am sorry you didnt seem to make any sales.  I can personally offer you help. I will show you how to get leads, then when you get them, I will call them for you, and close the deals and show you how its done one on one! Thats what I do for all my memebrs, thats why my team is ne of the most successfull teams here!  For those of you who are smart and are interested in joining this rare and amazing oppurtunity please check it out for yourself at www.coachmohammed.com

also you can check me out at www.facebook.com/mohammedthecoach

This is REAL, you can DO IT, and we will HELP YOU

#9 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Elite Business Nation has been Amazing for Me!

AUTHOR: IntegrityBizOwner - ()

I found this fantastic organization in July of 2013 and I thank God almost everyday that someone introduced me to this Elite organization.

I would like to provide a more accurate picture of who and what the Elite Business Nation is. Bernard I am sorry that you feel the Elite Business Nation is not the right opportunity for you. But lets get the facts straight so that you don't ruin the dreams of others who may be looking for a legitimate opportunity to create a substantial, additional. or replacement income for them and their families. Most people looking for a real opportunity to help them to be their own boss and spend more time with their families and that is EXACTLY what this organization provides. I have been blessed to have been a successful entrepreneur for over 35 years, so I know what real business looks like.

The Elite Business Nation is private membership organization of top notch professionals who are like minded independent entrepreneurs, who are in business to help people elevate their income and their lifestyles by providing a great suite of educational products to help people in the area of personal development and professional development. We all must "grow personally" to learn how to become a successful in life. Everyone has different levels of growth they must achieve before they can achieve massive success in business. Unfortunately, you did not reach the level you needed to become successful in the short time you were around.

Becoming a successful entrepreneur is a journey, not a sprint. unfortunately some people are looking for others to blame and a reason to quit on themselves when success does not come overnight. That is truly unfortunate because if you stay positive, are willing to be coachable and learn from others who have the success you are looking for, we CAN ALL become successful in time. If becoming a successful business owner were EASY, everyone would be millionaires and there would be no employees. Now I am no millionaire, but I enjoy getting up each day and be able to provide a comfortable lifestyle for my family. I work when and IF I want each day, and for the past 9 months, I owe that largely to the great people who are a part of the private membership organization known as the Elite Business Nation.

The Elite Business Nation is not a "get rich quick" program. It is an opporutnity to have a "turn key" business, with a proven business model that is proven itself for over 20 years. The Elite Business Nation is an association of amazing professionals who help each other by volunteering their time to share their resources, ideas and experiences in what you need to do with the business model they work with, to become successful. They provide great products, live training calls every week by top earners successful entrepreneurs FREE of charge. They provide one on one training and 3 way calling with top professionals who are willing to talk to YOUR customers and help close sales for YOU, all for FREE.

Bernard, lets address your claims:
-You make claims that WE (the Elite Business Nation) does not take credit cards because we have something to hide? The Elite Business Nation is NOT collecting payments for any products, the independent business owners (the person who invited you to take a look) are accepting payments when you completed your research and decided to purchase (PRODUCTS)

We are all independent business owners who accept all methods of payment for our products ANYWAY we want. I take cards, PayPal, Cashiers Check and bank wire. So, I you really need to keep the facts accurate, and not try to ruin the reputation of ALL of the independent business owners that are working hard everyday as a part of the Elite Business Nation and who conduct business with the highest integrity.
Bernard, you would need to talk to the purchased your products to start your business with in the first place, to discuss a refund. Like any legitimate business owner, I am sure if you made a request within the first 3 business days, it would be granted. I am betting that did not happen within that window of opportunity.

-Your second complaint is that you were told the professional website you were provided would only cost you $10 one time. Well I have been a member for over 9 months and it DID ONLY cost me a one time fee of $10 just as it was explained. However, with cost rising and the ever increasing need for customization requests, (as the organization explained to all of us members) it is now necessary to increase the costs to a WHOPPING $10 per month. That amount is so low, for 24/7 hosting and customization it is not even worth talking about.
(Tax deduction as business expense $120 per YEAR) Again, an experienced business owner would realize this is a no brainer cost of doing business. I have paid tens of thousands of dollars for professional websites in my previous businesses during my career.

Bernard, I am sorry that you feel you were misled, but you really need to stick to a JOB, if you don't recognize the amazing generosity and blessings you were given with the Elite Business Nation. As a 35 year veteran of business ownership, and who have investigated hundreds and hundreds of home based businesses, you WILL NOT find a better business model, or finer group of caring, giving, top notch professionals who have aligned themselves in the "PRIVATE MEMBERSHIP GROUP".

Bernard, I wish you well in your search for a better life and I pray you will find it soon. However, I felt compelled to SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT, so you don't ruin the opportunity and DREAMS of those men and women searching for a better way to make a great living and spend more time with their families.

Elite Business Nation is a Amazing!

AUTHOR: IntegrityBizOwner - ()

I would like to provide a more accurate picture of who and what the Elite Business Nation is. Bernard I am sorry that you feel the Elite Business Nation is the right opportunity for you. But lets get the facts straight so that you don't ruin the dreams of others who may be looking for a legitimate opportunity to create a substantial, additional. or replacement income for themselve and their families. Most people looking for a real opportunity to help them to be their own boss and spend more time with their families and that is EXACTLY what this organization provides. I have been blessed to have been a successful entrepreneur for over 35 years, so I know what real business looks like.

Bernard, lets address your claims:

Bernard, I wish you well in your search for a better life and I pray you will find it soon. However, I felt compelled to SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT, so you don't ruin the opportunity and DREAMS of those men and women searching for a better way to make a great living and spend more time with their families, and they come here and read about ONE GUY who gave up on his dreams and looked for a way to justify why he quit on himself.

I have seen it so many times in my career, and it makes me sad everytime I see it. Success could have been theirs if the would have just stayed positive and not let negative thoughts take down their dreams.

The Elite Business Nation is a wonderful opportunity to anyone who is serious about changing their lives for the positive. Take it from somone WHO IS having great success here, and YOU CAN TO!