Complaint Review: Elite Cash Wire

• Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: Elvira Gamboa — North Adams Massachusetts
Elite Cash Wire
138-07 82nd Dr. Briarwood, New York USA

Elite Cash Wire Internet Loan Company This Company is an internet based Loan company. On July 31, 2013 a woman with an accent called me and said that I am qualified for $10,000.00 @ 10% Interest for 22 months payable for $500.00/month. All they need is documentation that proves I have at least $500..showing a voucher to be bought in a KMart to be addressed to the name of their company. I know this is a rip off, because I was already deceived once. This I believe is ring of criminals who prey on people especially elderlies. They are all over the U.S.A that this may as well be one of those that originally from Texas. and the Company name is "MoneySaverplus.com. This company changes its name in every state to avoid being caught. No physical address and will only disclose the Fax # once this group of criminals can get as much as $500 first. Beware! Briarwood New York

This Company is an internet based Loan company.

On July 31, 2013 a woman with an accent called me and said that I am qualified for $10,000.00 @ 10% Interest for 22 months payable for $500.00/month. All they need is documentation that proves I have at least $500..showing a voucher to be bought in a KMart to be addressed to the name of their company. This is already a Red Flag.

I know this is a rip off, because I was already deceived once that caused me to lose $89.00 without my permission and clsoed my bank account.

This I believe is ring of criminals who prey on people especially elderlies. They are all over the U.S.A that this may as well be one of those that originally from Texas, the Company name is "MoneySaverplus.com. This company changes its name in every state to avoid being caught. So in NY they are called EliteCashWire. No physical address and will only disclose the Fax # once this group of criminals can get as much as $500 first. Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Cash-Wire/Briarwood-New-York-11435/Elite-Cash-Wire-Internet-Loan-Company-This-Company-is-an-internet-based-Loan-company-On-1071730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Cash Wire