Complaint Review: Elite Circle Realty

• Updated: Wed, October 02, 2013

• Reported By: Screwed Customer — Ocala Florida
Elite Circle Realty
1420 Celebration Blvd Suite 300 Celebration, Florida USA

Elite Circle Realty DBA Eugene Petriella and Teia Hopper or Petriella Cheat, Liar, Fraud Celebration Florida

I was contacted By Teia Hopper by email who claims she works for Listings in a Box and who claimed to be the wife of Eugene Petriella? She put me in touch with Eugene who set up an appointment to meet. He never showed and never called. I spent my day waiting. How unprofessional can you be? Several days later he texted and said he was sorry and set up another meeting and again he stood me up. No call and no notice. I know what your thinking, why would I trust such a person, but each time he was so sorry that he had messed us up.  Finally I drove 50 miles to meet him late on one early evening about 7:30  PM and he looked me in the eye and shook my hand and said he would finalize the transaction Monday morning at the bank 9:00 am.

Yep, you guessed it, he screwed me again. This man is dishonest, a liar, and a fraud. [continued below]....

..... I ran a background on him and all the 5 different phone numbers he and his so-called wife gave to us, none are listed. No business listing, no listings at all. So I ran his real estate company, Elite Circle Realty, LLC and that's even shadier and there is no listing, no web site and nothing that gives me a warm and fuzzy. I think this man and his girl/wife are frauds and are certainly dishonest and unprofessional at the least. I am a Senior citizen so that makes what they did even worse.

Do not do ANY business with these two crooks, as their word is no good and they can NOT be trusted in any way!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Circle-Realty/Celebration-Florida-34747/Elite-Circle-Realty-DBA-Eugene-Petriella-and-Teia-Hopper-or-Petriella-Cheat-Liar-Fraud-1088364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Circle Realty