Complaint Review: Elite Foods Summerfield, FL

• Reported By: Lillie — Jasper Florida
Elite Foods Summerfield, FL
13600 South Highway 441 Summerfield, Florida USA

Elite Foods Summerfield, FL Avoiding Promptly Guarantee Summerfield Florida

Purchase a meat product on 3/10/14 guaranteed 100% for tenderness and flavor.  If you are unsatisfied we will Promptley replace or exchange the product.  Cooked the product on 3/12 and was very tuff and the stuffing was terrible.  Texted the salesman and requested it to be picked up and exchanged.  He responded that he would do it the next day.  He never had the decentence to call and state his route for that day changed until I wasted all day waiting on him.  Stated it would be Sat. well again he did not show. Sent him texts on the following days 3/15, 3/18, and 3/20 all with no response.  On 3/24 he texted and told me his route was changed and that someone else would need to make the exchange.

At that time I figured it was time to call the company itself.  I spoke to a David who stated the soonest they could do it would be 4/11, which is exactly 1 month after the sale.  What happened to the word Promptly in their guarantee.  Well 4/11 came and I needed to go somewhere so I call the company and spoke to a Brian.  He told me the manager John was out and either John or himself would call to let me know when someone would be here.  Of course to no surprise no return call.  On 4/14 I called several times with no answer.  Then John picked up and said "He would be in Valdosta area on the 18 and would delivery.  I asked him with it being a religious holiday when he would be here as we attend church.  He said between 5-6 oclock and he would call to confirm.  Well at 6:35 I called the company to no answer.

On 4/19 at 9 a.m. left a message 4/21 4:51 left a message 4/22 9:13 left message Finally spoke to John and he stated that he had 3 trucks down, a driver lost his toe and he did not know that the 18th was a holiday, which was a lie as I mentioned it to him.  He stated  would be in Valdosta either Thur or Friday and would do the exchange.  Well Thursday nothing so at 10:59 a.m I called the company number and John answered. He stated it would be Sat as he called the lady who he was making the delivery to and explained his truck was still not repaired it was a 3 hr drive up and back.  I said wait a minute may I ask why you never called and told me that you would not be making the trip.  His second lie was I did not have your number.  Well I became very upset and he gave me "his personal number and it would lock my number in."  I called back and he said he will exchange Sat.  Prior to this when I was up about the lenght of time he said "he did not need to take my s**t.  I said well I all ready complained to the BBB and I will presue this further.\

This company loves to sale meat, the salesman about cried when he asked me to "please buy something" I know now I should of sent him on his way.  The company needs to be checked out and forbidden to sale door to door if they are not going to honor their guarantee.  Then today I was told it was Alex place to service me.  I said oh I was told his route was changed and the company was having a lot of problems with him was he still with the company and was told NO.  Which I am sorry but all the Lies I was told I dont believe that any more then I believe it will be taken care of Sat. 4/26.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Foods-Summerfield-FL/Summerfield-Florida-34491/Elite-Foods-Summerfield-FL-Avoiding-Promptly-Guarantee-Summerfield-Florida-1141751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Foods Summerfield, FL