Complaint Review: Elite Mazda, Monroe Michigan

• Updated: Wed, August 21, 2013

• Reported By: wow-not again — Detroit, Mi. Michigan
Elite Mazda, Monroe Michigan
14975 S. Dixie hwy. Monroe, Michigan USA

Elite Mazda, Elite Motor Mall, Spartan Auto Group Sold me a Mazda 5, 2012 model year, with defective rotors Monroe Michigan

I had 25,000 miles on my 2012 Mazda 5 when a Mazda dealer finally found a reason for excess vibrations on stopping my car and wobbling on turns. The front rotors were out of round. They decided to ground them down to eliminate the uneveness. This discovery was made and the work done by Suburban Mazda.

I would not expect nor have I ever seen rotors wear down before years of service. The dealer at Elite Mazda, where I bought the car, referred me to the service manager who said he has seen similar problems and did not think the rotors should be replaced. He did say he would ask his regional manager. The car is under warranty.

This was not the first time I complained about my tires shaking. I complained at most oil changed, including my first so the problem is not normal wear. The complaint was usually not written down and rotating the tires or something they did would get rid of the problem for a while.

Has anyone else had this problem? I think the rotors are obviously defective and should be replaced because the problem can only get worse. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Mazda-Monroe-Michigan/Monroe-Michigan-48161/Elite-Mazda-Elite-Motor-Mall-Spartan-Auto-Group-Sold-me-a-Mazda-5-2012-model-year-wit-1077697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Mazda, Monroe Michigan