Complaint Review: Elite pay global

• Reported By: FORGET_EPG — slc Utah
Elite pay global
57 W 200 Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Elite pay global EPG is a SCAM! Salt Lake City Utah

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: This complaint is 100% accurate!

*Consumer Comment: This company is a real rip off

Elite pay global is unreal. I used to work for elite pay global. I was in training for about a day. Which I did not learn s*** about the company. I basically had to learn what to say and what we are selling from scripts that they have put together. A month in the company, I helped a buddy of mines get with elite pay global for his store. Well, 4 months later- My friend hates me! Elite pay global has ripped him off. They say they go BELOW interchange, and that they can beat any others rates such as heartland. HAHAHA Heartland is an arm and leg BUT they do not tell you lies. More then half of the people whom work for elite pay global are from half way homes, just got of PRISON! Nothing wrong with hiring them but there so desprate for a job that they take what ever comes there way and there trained to basically scam hard working owners. If your there for about 3 months maybe 4 tops and you do not hit the appointment exspectations they will let you go. They trick these poor felons into thinking they can fix there lives and then screw them over! PLEASE DO NOT SIGN WITH ELITE PAY GLOBAL NOR APPLY TO WORK THERE! They are liars and sugar coat EVERYTHING! The employers tell you all you want to hear and what not but soon you find out it is a lie. Your just there stepping stool to get themselves to the top! F*** ELITE PAY GLOBAL!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2013 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-pay-global/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84010/Elite-pay-global-EPG-is-a-SCAM-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-1110954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite pay global

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

This complaint is 100% accurate!

AUTHOR: Jay - ()

I worked there for 3 weeks and quit in disgust. The owner is a money-hungry ex used-car salesman seemingly without ethics or morals, in my opinion. During my employment I talked to other customers who were equally unhappy.

RUN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

NEVER LEASE YOUR EQUIPMENT!

READ CONTRACTS CAREFULLY!

This company is a real rip off

AUTHOR: justice - ()

I had a very bad experience with elitepay global. I used to have a business in Los Angeles and I switched to this company because the sales manager named Christopher and his aide Austin promised me big savings. Their sales method was very suspicious including high pressure selling techniques. They seem to accept whatever you ask from them. Although, I was not comfortable with their attitude, I accepted to switch to this company because of the big savings they promised. However, right after I signed the contract everything went wrong. the sales manager named Christopher and his aide try to lure you sign the contract so that they can get theit commission. Later you can never reach them. They don't even answer your phones. When I received my bills, I realized that I ended up paying a few hundred dollars more than what used to pay to my previous merchant service. Besides, I was tied in a 4 year lease agreement. When I tried to call my sales represantatives, they would never answer me for few days. So, I called them from a different number, the sales manager named Christopher who is responsible form LA, answered finally. As I wa stalking to him, he was laughumg as if he was high on something or he was a total psychopath. I sold my business and got rid of these criminals.

I was not aware there wa s this web site. If I was aware and checked this web site and the complaints about them, I would kick the sales rpresentative named Austin out of my business. Never sign with this company. they are liars, liars and liars.