Complaint Review: elite security group

• Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: VICTIMOFFRAUD — brooklyn New York United States of America
elite security group
80 broad street new york, New York United States of America

elite security group Mislead me to believe I was guranteed a job, but asked for $300 after they manipulate me out of $80. new york, New York

*Consumer Comment: Reality Check

I saw the advertisement and decided to call them for information. They question me over the phone for ten minutes,and also explaining that it will start at $14 an hour,but the paper work they gave me says otherwise. They also mention that I will be hired after training. They said to bring in $80 dollars for processing,which i found out what it was for when i got there,then after i understood what the money was for,then they told me i need an additional $300?. It was told to me by two people that informed me the money is refundable when the actual paper work i got from them says its not? They lied to me. I called them again after several attempts contact someone pertaining to the situation. All day I received busy signals and consistent phone ringing. Finally, I spoke to the person that actually took my money and he said he never mention anything to that effect. They are so unprofessional, he took it so personal to the degree of no return. I am highly upset, frustrated and  most of all disappointed. In this trying times and tough economy, we do not need anyone to manipulate us in these tough times.i might as well let a thief on the street rob me and forget about it.Im gonna take legal action to make an example and also to protect other potential victims from their scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/elite-security-group/new-york-New-York-/elite-security-group-Mislead-me-to-believe-I-was-guranteed-a-job-but-asked-for-300-afte-931811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on elite security group

Reality Check

AUTHOR: Giselle - (USA)

NEVER EVER pay for a job.