Complaint Review: Elite Test 360

• Updated: Tue, February 18, 2014

• Reported By: mustangmadness — Spokane Washington
Elite Test 360
2658 Del Mar Heights Road #368 Del Mar, California USA

Elite Test 360 Ripped Muscle X Charges deceptive due to company knowingly selling fraudulent pills Del Mar California

I bought this for the free trial without being plainly notified on the website. In the terms and conditions it specifies the trial, but it is buried in a lot of legalese. In the two weeks I took it, I saw absolutely nothing change even when I was following the instructions exactly, including exercising and eating right. When I saw that I was charged $89 for each bottle (2) that I received I looked at the company's return policy which stated that they would consider any "reversal" as "as potential cases of fraudulent use of our services and/or theft of services and as such will be treated."

The pills did not work and they would not return after the free trial was over. What a waste of $200.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Test-360/Del-Mar-California-92014/Elite-Test-360-Ripped-Muscle-X-Charges-deceptive-due-to-company-knowingly-selling-fraudul-1124516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Test 360