Complaint Review: Elite Transport, Ozark, Missouri

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: Driver — Springfield Missouri
Elite Transport, Ozark, Missouri
2804 N. 30th Ozark, Missouri United States of America

Elite Transport, Ozark, Missouri Is there a paycheck in my future??? Ozark, Missouri

*General Comment: Was you working on percentage.

When I first went to work for Elite, I was told that my first paycheck would be in two weeks, and weekly thereafter.   My first paycheck was not handed to me until four weeks after I had been on the road nonstop for three weeks.  So, instead of getting paid in two weeks, I was paid in seven !
And even then the check was less than fifty percent of what was owed!  Additionally, they assigned a dispatcher who was not very good at his job.  He would constantly call me (in the truck while driving) and say "Pull over, I have a partial load for you to add to what's already on the trailer!"  So I'd find a safe place to stop, and often times he wouldn't get back to me until the NEXT DAY !!!  Some times he would call and say, "When you can, find a good place to turn around and go the other direction about 150 miles to pick up a partial load!  This is while I already have customer's freight on board and delaying it's delivery !!
And finally, there is never ANY compensation for deadhead miles.  You may travel 500-700 miles for your first pick up, and you're doing that leg of the trip for free !  Stay away from this company!!  They'll tell you one thing and then do another.  Very disorganized, and no good business practices.  They've only been in business since December of last year (2012), only have one truck, and I was the fourth driver!!  Wonder why !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Transport-Ozark-Missouri/Ozark-Missouri-/Elite-Transport-Ozark-Missouri-Is-there-a-paycheck-in-my-future-Ozark-Missouri-1046964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Transport, Ozark, Missouri

#1 General Comment

Was you working on percentage.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - ()

If you was, that was your first big mistake, then there is not enough money in one truck to pay a driver.