Complaint Review: Elite Uinta

• Reported By: Fran96 — Spanish fork Utah
Elite Uinta
Murray, Utah USA

Elite Uinta Kat & Tasha but mostly Kat liars! Selfish "woman" Murray Utah

I was looking for a job and saw an add about being a secretery, I called the next day to set up my appointment and got one the very next day. the manager kat was really nice and made it sound like it was a perfect job I was so happy when I found out I had gotten it  ( she said I'd be better for the manager position so I was even more excited) until the next day when I found out that another 20 people had gotten my same position.

we sat there while she explained how everything worked and how great this apportunity was she finally gave us 4 bottles and send us off with our trainers. We went to downtown salt lake begging people to buy the perfumes pretty much I was SO embarrassed  by doing this but I gave them the benefit of doubt I went again the next day and started realizing how NOBODY knew how much we got paid all they would say is " talk to kat cause I'm not sure" then I saw how rude kat was to people. [continued below]....

..... I had enough when they took us to a truck spot because it had "juice" ugh it was dangerous and almost everyone confused us with prostitutes. I had never felt so humiliated in my life.

They used my car and drove to Ogden we stayed there until night time, when I told kat I wasn't going to work there anymore she was rude and made me feel as if I was stupid for leaving I hope they get shut down or atleast can be straight forward with people so they don't waste their time and money.

Also I got paid $33 I wasted more on gas then what I got paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2013 04:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Uinta-/Murray-Utah-84660/Elite-Uinta-Kat-Tasha-but-mostly-Kat-liars-Selfish-woman-Murray-Utah-1104516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Uinta