Complaint Review: elizabeth ann darby irwin technology

• Submitted: Wed, October 20, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, November 08, 2010

• Reported By: vero — buenos aires Other Argentina
elizabeth ann darby irwin technology
661 pleasant. Norwood, Massachusetts United States of America

elizabeth ann darby irwin technology i worked for her and never pay Norwood, Massachusetts

*General Comment: SAME HERE.

*General Comment: The same happened to me

elizabeth ann darby hire freelance translators and never pay, i worked for her and we arrange 30 days payment but it never happens, she and the company dissapear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2010 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/elizabeth-ann-darby-irwin-technology/Norwood-Massachusetts-/elizabeth-ann-darby-irwin-technology-i-worked-for-her-and-never-pay-Norwood-Massachusett-653242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on elizabeth ann darby irwin technology

#1 General Comment

SAME HERE.

AUTHOR: FL - (Argentina)

This so-called Elizabeth Ann Darby from Irwin Technology also contacted me, asked for a job, promised to pay in 30 days... she disappeared together with her company.

I asked her for a PO when she ordered the translation and never sent one - Probably my mistake; I should not have done the job without a PO, anyway we are dealing with a swindler and for sure his/her name is not Elizabeth Ann Darby.

Just be careful and always ask for a PO.

#2 General Comment

The same happened to me

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (Argentina)

Vero, I am also a freelance translator and I had the same problem than you. I complied with her request on time and she told me that she was going to make the payment within 30 days as from the translation delivery. Today, I sent an email to her asking for the payment and I got very surprised when discovered that the email and the company do not exist any more.  This is the first time that something like that happens to me and I feel very shocked about that.