Complaint Review: elizabeth clare

• Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: sara15 — manhahtan Kentucky United States of America
elizabeth clare
Internetdallas, Texas United States of America

elizabeth clare Britney Evans she scammed me she took my money Internetdallas, Texas

I was at a desperate time in my life and I really wanted my ex back. I begin to look online for help and her website was a ad on google. Her website claimed she could reunite lovers in 24 hours for one day.

I contact her and she told me to call back in 15 minutes so when I called back she asked for my name and date of birth also she asked did I work. I told her I didn't work because I suffer with depression so then she told me to call her back in 15 minutes. When I called her back she gave me a "reading" she stated how she felt pain and hurt and there was someone in my life who loves me very much but negative energy is stopping us from being together.

I was so desperate so I asked can she help and she said yes she could have us back together in 48 hours for $110 but her website said 24 hours for $85 but I went with it anyway so I told her I would send the money when I got a ride. So it took me 3 days after contacting her to send the money but when I would talk to her and ask for the information to send the money she would say "call me when you actually get to the store" and hang up on me. So when I had the ride to go to the store she told me to send the money to Britney Evans when her name on the website is Elizabeth Clare.

So I asked her who is Britney she said her assistant so I sent the $110 via money gram and I called her and gave her the reference number and she said she will call me back. She called me back in 3 hours saying I had to come up with $400 more dollars my heart dropped to my feet. She never stated there would be extra fees I was hurt so I told her I didn't have it and she said she would still help me.

She said she would be working on me and call her back later that night she never picked up after that I was calling her for days and leaving messages NOTHING so a psychic on a website I went to told me that Elizabeth is evil and she is out for money and she is a older lady who sits around and smokes cigarettes and drinks wine all day. I didn't believe the psychic but she was absolutely correct when I called Elizabeth for about a week one day she picked up my call.

She said she would put a block on me if I didn't pay her more money I started crying and asked her why would she do that. I never called her again stay away from her she scams and threatens.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/elizabeth-clare/Internetdallas-Texas-/elizabeth-clare-Britney-Evans-she-scammed-me-she-took-my-money-Internetdallas-Texas-1021457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on elizabeth clare