Complaint Review: Elizabeth Gonzalez Frias

• Updated: Mon, January 06, 2014

• Reported By: Annie m — Jupiter Florida
Elizabeth Gonzalez Frias
11890 NW 101st Road medley, Florida USA

Elizabeth Gonzalez Frias c/o Liberty Express DO367043 Credit Card Fraud, Scammers, Stolen Goods medley Florida

*General Comment: Beware of this shipping address

I mistakenly sold and shipped via ebay a magic jack and shipped to verified address. turns out it was a stolen credit card, imagine that.  the address I sent it to is a freight forwarder in Medley florida that ships to costa rica and the dominican republic. I have repeatedly asked liberty express for a receipt  that I sent them the items and have not heard from them,   Seller beware. this apparently is a popular scam. I wont get my 75.00 back but I will get 75.00 worth of press out of this. Im pissed.  I have notified crime stoppers, the american embassy, the miami cops and anyone else I can think of.  I  am posting this in hopes nobody else gets taken by these crooks.

see attached documentation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2014 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elizabeth-Gonzalez-Frias/medley-Florida-33178/Elizabeth-Gonzalez-Frias-co-Liberty-Express-DO367043-Credit-Card-Fraud-Scammers-Stol-1113279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elizabeth Gonzalez Frias

#1 General Comment

Beware of this shipping address

AUTHOR: WebSalesGroup - (USA)

I am the owner of an online site that has also received a suspicious looking order being shipped to this address. It is not the same name as above but the exact same address. I am contacting my card processor to attempt to contact the card owner and inform them that their card information has been stolen by somone using this address.

Do not ship to this address!