Complaint Review: eLove

• Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: B — Milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
eLove
3300 Edinborough Way Edina, Minnesota United States of America

eLove assured me that they would find the perfect match for me and showed me a package and price. I paid $2,000 for six ,6 referrals. Most of the referrals never called or never called back. elove conv Edina, Minnesota

The person I spoke with was very convincing that this was the best way to find a professional male.  They stated that they did background checks nation-wide.  I spent several hours answering questions to be entered into a data base, so I was told.  I was told by the person that interviewed me, that she met her husband through elove and decided to become a consultant herself.

I tried to leave after seeing the price, and was told that I would be given a special price of $2,000 for six (6) referrals.  I do not know how they are matching, but I only met with two (2) men and we were not compatible.

Even though they have sent me five (5) referrals, I have not heard from elove since September 26, 2012.  I give up.  When I called in early September, and asked why I had not heard from them in over six (6) weeks, it was as if they just sent any referral to shut me up!

What a Rip Off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eLove/Edina-Minnesota-55435/eLove-assured-me-that-they-would-find-the-perfect-match-for-me-and-showed-me-a-package-a-981204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eLove