Complaint Review: elove.com

• Submitted: Wed, June 06, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 06, 2012

• Reported By: BenScrewed — Richmond Virginia United States of America
elove.com
6802 Paragon Pl Ste 410, Richmond, Virginia 23230 Internet United States of America

elove.com elove.com is a real rip-off Internet

My own fault:  I should have done some research before I did business with this company.  I paid over $2000 for this service which claimed it was premium.  What a disaster.  They introduced me to about 5 women, none were even close to my preferences that I registered with the company. I still have access to the service but won't even waste my time with any more of their referrals.  Some were considerably outside the age range I requested.  I don't think they have the client base that would allow them to operate as a premium service.  Stay away from this company.  They misrepresent the quality of their service.   I have done much better with a free service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2012 04:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/elovecom/internet/elovecom-elovecom-is-a-real-rip-off-Internet-893534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on elove.com