Complaint Review: Emachineredeem c/o KCC Class action services

• Updated: Tue, May 27, 2014

• Reported By: Dianne — Port St.Lucie Florida
Emachineredeem c/o KCC Class action services
PO Box 43143 Providence, Rhode Island USA

Emachineredeem c/o KCC Class action services I also redeemed my certificate today. I read the settlement several times. I ordered my computer and Not Necessarily a Ripoff Providence Rhode Island

*Author of original report: Refund

*Author of original report: Money Back

*Author of original report: Not Scam

*General Comment: Emachineredeem c/o KCC Class action services

I also ordered a computer this morning. I have 2 certificates as we has 2 emachines. I read the papers through and through several times. I have also a pending charge on my Bank account for the full amount. But I have seem this done serveral times. The most recent was for a rental car. When the car was returned the charge was gone from my account. It always remained as a pending charge. I am thinking that when Monday rolls around and they open, (i'm thinking they work M-F) they will verify the certificate and pin #'s and our pending charges will all be gone. Lets stay calm and see what Monday brings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emachineredeem-co-KCC-Class-action-services/Providence-Rhode-Island-02940-3143/Emachineredeem-co-KCC-Class-action-services-I-also-redeemed-my-certificate-today-I-read-1068721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emachineredeem c/o KCC Class action services

Refund

AUTHOR: Dianne - ()

Email them your certificate # and order # They will reund your money. I got mine with an apology and they have changed their website. I had another certificate for my husband and it went through correctly

Money Back

AUTHOR: Dianne - ()

Email the I did and got my money back!

Not Scam

AUTHOR: Dianne - ()

I emailed emacine settlement and for all you non believers I am getting my money back. You should have more faith in people.

#4 General Comment

Emachineredeem c/o KCC Class action services

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

I wish Diane good luck-your take can't explain the 15 pound difference in the weight of the unit I ordered.

Google this, I'm not alone, and come Monday moning I fear you will join me and the others that have been ripped off!

Unlike you I'm a pessimist and expect a $350 charge to my credit card come Monday-but I hope your'e right.