Complaint Review: Emachinesredeem

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: Robin — memphis Tennessee
Emachinesredeem
Providence, Rhode Island USA

Emachinesredeem seconddipity.com emachinesredeem.com scam Providence Rhode Island

I am part of a class action settlement for those who purchased an emachine in the late 90's.  I filled out the required information and sent in copy of my license for verification.  I received my Returned Goods Credit Certificate August 21, 2013. I placed an order online per instructed on the certificarte at emachinesredeem.com.  Firstly, i purchased a tablet for $339.00 which left a balance that i decided to make use of by paying for 2nd day air.  After completing my order, i received a confirmation via email.  On the on the 23rd of August, I received a tracking number for UPS.

That was on a Wednesday, On that Friday, i checked the status of my delivery only to find that it would be delivered on schedule that following Monday, Monday, I still had not received my package so i contacted UPS to find out the whereabouts of my package, only to be told that they had no information for that tracking number and to contact the shipper. LOL there is no way to contact them except via email. Of course this is a scam and i am calling the better business bureau as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emachinesredeem/Providence-Rhode-Island-02940-2968/Emachinesredeem-seconddipitycom-emachinesredeemcom-scam-Providence-Rhode-Island-1079846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emachinesredeem