Complaint Review: emachinesredeem.com

• Reported By: Steve — Annapolis Maryland
emachinesredeem.com
Providence, Rhode Island USA

emachinesredeem.com I think I got scammed Providence Rhode Island

*Author of original report: update

I recieved the notification/certificate in the mail which stated thet I had $365 credit towards anything on the emachinesredeem.com website. I purchased a LAPTOP and followed all the instructions BUT...they DID NOT give me any credit....my credit card was charged the full amount !!

SO am I screwed ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 03:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/emachinesredeemcom/Providence-Rhode-Island-02940-3143/emachinesredeemcom-I-think-I-got-scammed-Providence-Rhode-Island-1068614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on emachinesredeem.com

update

AUTHOR: esteve59 - ()

ok,

I found a phone # and they cancelled my order.....I was able to re-do the order.....you have to be very careful to make sure the certificate is deducted from the order b-4 you complete the order......

I got a laptop and all is good....If I find the phone # I will post it.....