Complaint Review: Emc Mortgage Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, November 06, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 06, 2009

• Reported By:sacramento California
Emc Mortgage Corporation
P.o.box 293150 Lewisville, Texas U.S.A.

Emc Mortgage Corporation/nova emc used fraud in my paperwork/and work with nova morgtage Iwas sole owner of my property Lewisville Texas

*Consumer Comment: I Too have been Ripped off by EMC Morgage Cmpany

*Consumer Comment: Class Action!

this matter was reported to the real state board it was find that they changed my income and did other thing .this property has been in our family for over 60 plus years I am looking for legal help

Joyce
sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2008 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emc-Mortgage-Corporation/Lewisville-Texas-75029-3150/Emc-Mortgage-Corporationnova-emc-used-fraud-in-my-paperworkand-work-with-nova-morgtage-I-388757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emc Mortgage Corporation

I Too have been Ripped off by EMC Morgage Cmpany

AUTHOR: Nighthings4you - (U.S.A.)

Emc Morgage Company did the refie on my home three years ago, After signing the docquments and the loan closed but had not funded yet they sent out new unsigned loan paper that not only changed from a 5/8 fixed rate loan to a 5.8 ajustable loan but the payments went from $1,460/00 per month to $2.160.00 per month giving me a payment I could not aford, By the terms of there secondong loan docqments they would not increase the loan payment for two year's Six months later they raised my loan payment to $2,750.00 and then oncec again beforeeven the two years were up.

By the time the two years were up my payments had went from $1,460.00 to over $3.200,00 per month. Not being able to make these payments my loan has feel into foreclosure twice and my credit rating is so low no one will touch me.

Emc used a inflated appraisel to startr with and now I owe a lot more then the house is even worth,

While in forcloser Emc worked out a loan MOD and said that if I would make 4 payments on time they would for give from $80.000.00 to $100.000.00 from the loan balance and give me a fixed rate loan one I could aford.

After coming up with there required down payment I made all four payments on time, When it came time to reduce my loan ballance as promised not only did they not reduce it they taked on another $25.000/00 to the loan balance.

Is there snyonewho can help lead me in the right directiong for legal help E-mail to Nighthings4you@yahoo.com

Class Action!

AUTHOR: Mad - (U.S.A.)

I have had similer problems with this company as all the other people and you have posted. I feel a Class Action is the only way to get noticed. Just don't know how to get started. How to you or anybody else feel about this step?