Complaint Review: emerald lux

• Updated: Wed, April 25, 2012

• Reported By: lost110 — w suffield Connecticut United States of America
emerald lux

emerald lux sales@getemeraldlux.com "free offer" cost $109.95 Internet

About three weeks ago I stumbled on to the advertisement for the free starter kit from emerald lux and all I had to do was pay for the shiping and handling for $4.95. I thought sure that is great, I did not see any kind of statements or "Warnings," saying I must read a policy and agree to any terms.  I just checked my bank account yesterday and found that $4.95 was

taken, then 2 weeks later $109.95 was taken by emerald lux, and I was not aware of any recurring fee when I took advantage of the free starter kit.  They didn't get my approval for the charge of $109.95.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/emerald-lux/internet/emerald-lux-salesgetemeraldluxcom-free-offer-cost-10995-Internet-873683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on emerald lux