Complaint Review: emeraldlux.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 16, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: Waylen — Loris South Carolina
emeraldlux.com
505 5th St. San Fernando 91340 San Fernando, California United States of America

emeraldlux.com False advertisment San Fernando, California

I paid $4.95 for a smoking kit on april 1st 2013 from emeraldlux on april 14th sunday emeraldlux charged my bank account $114.95 which I had no clue they could do that,it put my account in the red,I called my bank and they gave me the number for emeraldlux,to see if they would return the money,not a chance,I talked to some one that said they would only charge me $67.95,they already have charged my account $119.90,They said that I have to send back the kit,which they gave me an RMA#to put on the return package.I am still out ,the lady I spoke to said to me,did you read the terms ,I did but i did not see anything about 14 day's.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/emeraldluxcom/San-Fernando-California-91340/emeraldluxcom-False-advertisment-San-Fernando-California-1043657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on emeraldlux.com