Complaint Review: emerchantclub,slc

• Submitted: Thu, June 21, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 21, 2012

• Reported By: Margaret — Sandpoint Idaho U.S.A.

emerchantclub,slc Eric Williams, Misleading, dishonest,condescending, self serving Internet

Signing up with smart living company was the major mistake  I made that led me to the emerchant club.

I was misinformed, I was misled. I was under a certain understanding, until I received my overdraft statement.

I did not make one dollar. I was ripped off.

Emerchant club called me repeatedly , and in a very condescending tone, to convince me to upgrade my "free website", It took over 30 days for  domain registration to be " complete", I found the  multiple 29.95 charges on my overdraft statement. Yes even for the time that it was unfunctioning!

The very rude man that I spoke with after holding for 27 minutes was completely unsympathetic apparently enjoying his position!

Emerchantclub is a huge rip off, ugly, self serving, bank account pilfering ,incompetent SCAM.

Please protect yourself.  Stay away from this TRAP.

SLC, the company that is affiliated with the emerchantclub, agreed to refund 70$ of the 210$ that came as a shock to me when I discovered it missing from my bank account.

Be careful!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2012 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/emerchantclubslc/internet/emerchantclubslc-Eric-Williams-Misleading-dishonestcondescending-self-serving-Intern-900752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on emerchantclub,slc