isolated

• Reported By: Catlover — Winter Garden Florida
Emergency Pet Hospital
8742 White Rd. Orlando, Florida United States of America

Emergency Pet Hospital The TRUTH needs to be exposed Orlando, Florida

This is to refute the above mentioned claim I placed earlier about this man. I only wrote it because he threatened me because of what I said about him. I had to get the police involved because he is CRAZY. I want you to know Dr. Hassan that I  have state of the art camera equipment and a recording DVR running at my house. Cameras postioned everywhere. And I also will not hesitate to use my right to defend myself if you decide to come on my property and threaten me again. I am not kidding, I am PROTECTED. Believe the first report I wrote about this man, it is entirely TRUE. I only wrote the second one because he intimidated me and threatened my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emergency-Pet-Hospital/Orlando-Florida-/Emergency-Pet-Hospital-The-TRUTH-needs-to-be-exposed-Orlando-Florida-1044326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emergency Pet Hospital