Complaint Review: emergency response restoration

• Updated: Sun, May 12, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — Kennewick Washington
emergency response restoration
1226 montanna st richland, Washington USA

emergency response restoration lied,stole,advocated drug use list goes on richland Washington

*Author of original report: Still at it

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Terminated Employee

This company will do you more harm than good, drugs and alcohol used daily and on the jobs,safety is ignored,and the amount of stealing is just outrageous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2013 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/emergency-response-restoration/richland-Washington/emergency-response-restoration-liedstoleadvocated-drug-use-list-goes-on-richland-Washi-1050387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on emergency response restoration

Still at it

AUTHOR: Michael H - ()

The owner had his father ask me to remove the statements online cause his already failing buisness was being harmed. Out of sheer sympathy I erased the statements,I missed one on rip off report and glad I did. The owner obviously is  just a real piece of work. Now the truth in detail comes out,(and documentation IS available) I reported drug use and alcohol use being done by the supervisor, to my surprise I WAS ALMOST FIRED FOR IT.

I ended up having to agree to deal with it and not cause drama over it or I would be given the boot. I have a family to support and I agreed reluctantly,till I could find a job elsewhereI ,wich i have thank god!

recently the supervisor was arrested for D.U.I (imagine that) I worked hard,I ignored more than I should have, and when I saw his blatent lie of a response on rip off I had to let the public know just how bad this company is in my mind. Obviously I should have assumed the owner would deny everything, otherwise it wouldnt be good for business. I became close to a few customers during my tenure there and could easily provide same testimony from people who have gotton the short staw as one would say from emergency response.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Terminated Employee

AUTHOR: Emergency Response Restoration - ()

At Emergency Response Restoration we pride ourselves on giving the best possible customer service. We are a locally owned restoration company and value all of our employees and customers. It is unfortunate when a terminated employee attempts to tarnish the reputation of a company by spreading unsubstantiated claims against the employers. The employee in question spent an entire evening posting vindictive reviews on numerous websites as an attempt to "get back" at the company for their termination. We feel that our quality of work speaks for itself and know that our true clients agree.