Complaint Review: Emerson Financial Trust

• Updated: Fri, May 02, 2014

• Reported By: Anthony Cruz — New York New York
Emerson Financial Trust
5 Mellon Thomas circle San Francisco , California USA

Emerson Financial Trust Elizabeth Clayton, David Carr scam artist galore .... This fake company will try robbing you blind!! San Francisco California

This so-called loan company calls me saying I've been approved for a 15,000 Dollar loan. Mind you I've been searching for a loan at the time so I thought this would be the call ive been waiting for, NOT! they first ask me for a "collateral" up front of $584 dollars and money transfer through western union which was $46 dollars, bringing my total to $630 dollars.

After I sent the money over and "processes" my transaction she says the the lender will need another "collateral"  for $583 dollars. I was livid! I couldn't believe this was happening to me... I really believed and trusted this loaner, but then after this Elizabeth Clayton person heard me getting upset she starts yelling back at me super unprofessionally. That's when I knew that this was total bs.

She told me "Sir, you will have to talk to customer service, I dont have time for this.. I have other clients.."   This was also her favorite phrase to say anytime I had questions about the process that was was skeptical about. She then told me "customer service" some random guy call David Carr who is suppose to the the manager of this whole shady operation. He tells me that it will take 30 BUSSINESS days to get my refund in a certified check. I was very angry and he said that's the policy sir I thought Elizabeth told you that??!  Stay away from thear criminals, and if any loan company asks you for any money up front, just turn the other way because it's a Scam!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 04:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emerson-Financial-Trust/San-Francisco-California-94134/Emerson-Financial-Trust-Elizabeth-Clayton-David-Carr-scam-artist-galore-This-fake-c-1143453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emerson Financial Trust