Complaint Review: Emerson financial trust

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: Phon — Surrey British Columbia
Emerson financial trust
5 Thomas mellon circle suite 154 San Francisco , California USA

Emerson financial trust She had me transfer 982.00 usd funds to secure a personal loan that seems to require more funds. Now I'm out the money and trying to get refunded San Francisco California

I was called by a brokerage company telling me I was approved for a bad credit loan and I believe her as then she asked me to do a western union transfer twice to secure my loan then by the 3rd request for a insurance fund I had a really bad feeling now I'm requesting my funds back she is telling me that someone will contact me shortly and it can take 28 days I just had a guy feeling that sending a money transfer for a security depost for 6month payment seems very odd but I did it and now Im really not having a very good feeling about this.. I dont know what todo or what I can do to get my money back? Please anyone guide me to recovering my funds?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emerson-financial-trust/San-Francisco-California-94134/Emerson-financial-trust-She-had-me-transfer-98200-usd-funds-to-secure-a-personal-loan-th-1143428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emerson financial trust