Complaint Review: Emerson (Funai)

• Submitted: Mon, December 16, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, December 16, 2013

• Reported By: Tracy — Chester West Virginia
Emerson (Funai)
2200 Spiegel Drive Groveport, Ohio USA

Emerson (Funai) still have not sent me my repaired TV. It has been 7 weeks. Every time I call I get a different story. Groveport Ohio

I purchased a 32" Emerson TV on Black Friday 2012.  The TV went bad less that one year later in early October 2013.  When I called Funai service they sent me a box to send the TV back in.  They said that repairs take 2-4 weeks.

Funai rec'd the TV on November 4, 2013.  Every time I called to check the status I was given a different story.  When I would ask to speak to a supervisor I was told that a supervisor woud review my file and call me back.  They never called back.  I called at the end of November and was told that the TV would deliver by December 6, 2013.  It never came.  When I called to find out what happened they told me that Fed Ex put the wrong serial # on the tracking info and they could not find my TV.

They found the TV and said that the TV would for sure ship on December 16, 2013.  When I called  to get a tracking number I was told that the TV's were out of stock and that it would be 1-2 weeks before they are back in stock.  I asked to speak to  a supervisor and the supervisor told me that the TV's were out of stock but they came in on December 13, 2013.  My TV should ship in 3-5 days.

I do not believe this.  Every time I have called I have been lied to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2013 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emerson-Funai/Groveport-Ohio-43125/Emerson-Funai-still-have-not-sent-me-my-repaired-TV-It-has-been-7-weeks-Every-time-I-1107488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emerson (Funai)