Complaint Review: emid store

• Updated: Sun, July 06, 2014

• Reported By: louise — Slave Lake AB Alabama
emid store
Internet USA

emid store Chester Dale Shirley601 Saulter Road Birmingham Alabama 35229 after placing my order online I received a call from them telling that they cannot take my payment due to technical problems and asking me to send money through wester union named to a Chester Dale Shirley. It was suspicious so I did not continue the transaction they were asking me. But after a few days when I checked my creditcard online I notice I was deducted $590+ so I called my credit card provider and said my card was used for online shopping in Target which I never did. . Birmingham Alabama

emid store Chester Dale Shirley601 Saulter Road Birmingham Alabama 35229 after placing my order online I received a call from them telling that they cannot take my payment due to technical problems and asking me to send money through wester union named to a Chester Dale Shirley. It was suspicious so I did not continue the transaction they were asking me. But after a few days when I checked my creditcard online I notice I was deducted $590+ so I called my credit card provider and they informed me that my card was used on an online shopping in Target which I never did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2014 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/emid-store/internet/emid-store-Chester-Dale-Shirley601-Saulter-Road-Birmingham-Alabama-35229-after-placing-my-1159967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on emid store