Complaint Review: Emmanuel Bisong

549 43rd Wilmington wilmington, Delaware United States of America
  • Phone: (970) 512-8175
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Emmanuel Bisong David Cox Bull Terrier puppies $250-$400 including shipping, just text. said he'd ship through agency, didnt do it. supposedly got on the road with the dog and it got taken from him because he didnt have insurrance wilmington, Delaware

I found listed on numerous classified web pages an add for Bull Terrier puppies.shipping included. I contacted the selller. He asked for $250 via Western Union. We agreed I would send $125 and when I had co formation of the dog being shipped I would send the rest. Then the price rose to $395. I paid $300.
He said he would use a shipping agency. Soon I was contacted by text message by a trucker with the pup. Shortly after that I was fold that he had gotten pulled over for speeding and that he was required to have insurance on the dog. They wanted another $650 from me. He said it was refundable.
Then they stopped contacting me. They would not answer a call. The driver and the seller seemed to be the same person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emmanuel-Bisong/wilmington-Delaware-/Emmanuel-Bisong-David-Cox-Bull-Terrier-puppies-250-400-including-shipping-just-text-sa-1044742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emmanuel Bisong