Complaint Review: Emmediate Credit Solutions

• Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: Claudia — Plant city Florida
Emmediate Credit Solutions
565 E 4500 S A100 Murray, Utah USA

Emmediate Credit Solutions Well this all started yesterday when I was trying to get a home loan they then proceeded to transfer me over to a repair my credit because it was on the bad side. So I agreed I wanted to repair my credit little did I knw that they were scam people it was weird that they asked me how much I had in my account and how quick the money was already processing on my bank statement so just out of curiosity I started to look them yp and yes indeed found other people that have been victim of them also. So then I decide to call them and what do u know they had answering service no one is available to take ur call at this time leave a message at the tone! Omg! Murray Utah

I'm totally at lost for words cant believe that from trying to get a loan to being scammed!

i am trying to get a loan and so I call some number to see if I qualify for a loan with them and tell they said I needed to rebuild my credit because it was poor so they transfer me over to Carrie my case processor she then begins to tell me about there services that they've had a very high success rate on restoring people's credit and that it benefits them Thor me too get a loan they get a percentage from it it sounded all good then she proceeds to tell me the cost sad it would be a one time charge of 9.99 for them pulling up my credit scores and 199 to start the disputes to resolve my credit and then 59.95 per month after the 30 days sand that I would receive letters in the mail and emails from them while my despites are ongoing ect,

so this morning I start going threw my email they've sent me my membership login stuff and so out of curiosity i decided to look them up online and come to find that they are scam artist and so I reach for the phone to call them about my concerns and long behold..." Sorry we are unable to answer your call right now all associates are busy with other customers please leave a message after the tone" and the phone didnt ring except for once!

Morall of story please beware I caught it before they could get more money in the process of disputing the 9.99+199 they've already taken out of my account now I have to cancel my card and I can't believe it I told them I have four kids and one on the way why do this to people?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 06:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emmediate-Credit-Solutions/Murray-Utah-84107/Emmediate-Credit-Solutions-Well-this-all-started-yesterday-when-I-was-trying-to-get-a-hom-1051061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emmediate Credit Solutions