Complaint Review: emmediate credit solutions

• Submitted: Wed, July 11, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 11, 2012

• Reported By: noa — Brooklyn New York United States of America
emmediate credit solutions
575 e4500 suiteb-130 salt lake, ut 84107 salt lake city, Utah United States of America

emmediate credit solutions I have not signed up with this credit service, nor have I authorized them to withdraw money from my bank account, which they have done. salt lake city, Utah

I have received a number of letters from Duvera  Financial Services requesting a monthly fee of $49.95 for the month of  June. They have already withdrawn  this amount for April and May. I have not conducted any business with Emmediate Solutions. Whenever I call Duvera they refer me to Emmediate Solutions, however there is always an answering service requesting the caller's number. NO ONE has ever called me back. I have no idea as to how they acquired my name and debit card number. I have been scammed. Emmediate Credit Solutions and Duvera Financial should be put out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2012 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/emmediate-credit-solutions/salt-lake-city-Utah-84107/emmediate-credit-solutions-I-have-not-signed-up-with-this-credit-service-nor-have-I-auth-910357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on emmediate credit solutions